- Was born and raised in New Brunswick. Moved to BC in 2005.
- Worked in manufacturing, not for profit and professional services sectors for the last 35 years.
- Had her own computerized bookkeeping business for 5 years.
- Received her Chartered Accountant designation in 2004 with Deloitte and Touche
- Started her own sole practitioner accounting practice in Mission in September 2009 as a home based business.
- Moved her home based business downtown to James Street and started Mission City Business Center a shared office environment in 2012.
- Purchased from Ann Senae, a retiring CGA her practice in 2013.
- Purchased a large block of clients from Gordon Yard, CPA, CA in 2015.
Professional Positions Held
- Provincial appointee to the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the 2009 Fire and Police Games in Burnaby, BC.
- Treasurer of the Mission Professional Business Women
- Past Treasurer of Mission Community Services Society
- Past Treasurer of the Vancouver Chapter of the International Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Member of the New Brunswick and British Columbia Institutes of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Member of the Vancouver Chapter of the Information Systems Auditor and Control Association (ISACA)
- Past Treasurer, Kings County Regional Solid Waste Commission
- Past Board Member of the Vancouver Association of Women in Finance
- Past Membership Director of the Sussex and District Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Atlantic Home Based Business Network
- Past Director of the Sussex Business Women’s Network
2017 Ann Harper Inc.