Purpose and Core Values
Ann Harper has been in public practice since 2000, seven years with Big 4 firms and two years with mid-size accounting firms and five years as a sole practitioner. Ann has experience working with owner managed enterprises and public companies, performing financial statement audits and information technology audits. Ann has experience in many industries; service, construction, not-for-profit, manufacturing and agriculture plus many more.
Ann has a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)/Chartered Accountant (CA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designations.
Ann believes in the value of relationships. She views every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believes that our success is a result of your success.
She is committed to providing close, personal attention to her clients. She takes pride in giving you the assurance that the assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen. Her continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education for herself and her staff, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of her commitment to excellence.
- Timely responses to your questions;
- Reliability when you need it most;
- Assisting you with your taxes so you understand what they are all about;
- Dedicated to helping you manager the numbers; and
- Confidentiality is foremost always
We, at Ann Harper Inc. pride ourselves on being well-rounded general practitioners, and also offer considerable expertise in computer consulting, business advisory services, assistance with financing proposals, and personal and corporate tax matters. For those instances where very specialized income tax, GST or business valuation services are required, we have an established network of specialists available to assist us.
You can count on us for practical, understandable advice and assistance with all your business needs.
Our strength lies in our on-going personal relationships with our clients, our aggressive approach to tax planning and our practical and proactive approach to resolving our client’s needs.
Our vision is to be a premier full service solutions provider to small and medium size entrepreneurs in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.
- To be responsive to our clients’ needs in a timely manner
- To assist our clients build more successful businesses by thinking outside the box
- To assist where we can in the community that we serve
- Honesty, integrity, respect, trust and high ethics in all that we do
- Attracting, developing and retaining highly qualified people to operate as a team in an atmosphere of mutual respect
- Build our services around the needs of our clients, with a passion to serve our clients