Behind on Your Taxes?

Behind on your personal income taxes?

People are talking about filing their 2015 personal income taxes and you haven’t filed for 2010?

By not filing your returns or failing to declare income, it is considered evading your taxes. That is illegal.

But what many people don’t realize is that owing money to the tax department is not illegal.

Not filing and not paying are two different things. If you haven’t filed your returns in ages, you must get your returns filed now – even if you don’t have good records.

Don’t worry, Ann Harper Inc. has the personal tax programs for the last 10 years and can easily complete your taxes and send them to the tax department for you.

Avoid the tax department and fill your past due tax returns now!